Saturday, February 23, 2013

Life Is A Beach

(I'm Spider-Cam hehe)






 







On the Blog Today:  Hi!

Today I was at the beach all day, which is a perfect day for me.  I went with my two boos, and just talked about anything and everything.  Played Jack Johnson on the way there, stopped at Trader Joe's, ate delicious food, it was so relaxing, until I got a major headache from all the wind.  It was a bit chilly, but we Cali girls go hard when we go to the beach.  Shorts and sandals.  Lol! Everyone there kept second looking us, we looked like we had no clothes on compared to all the bundled up people walking past us.  Everything went wrong on this trip that could be possible,  I lost my bag, my poor Shay got stepped on a bee stinger (it was so funny though! Shh!) and my headache.  I have a really sad problem when people get hurt, I can't stop laughing! 

I had no time to really get ready for today, so when I grabbed everything in about 10 minutes this is what I ended up wearing.  It is time to get a new bathing suit.  I am in need of one that is fully covering.  I have a hard time finding bathing suits in the bottom half, everything is so cheeky!  So I will be shopping for that this week!

Have a good rest of the night, if you're still awake. 
 I am so wiped out from today's workout, I almost forgot
I didn't put up a post! Hardest workout so far,
but I swear I see a difference.
See you tomorrow!

xoxo,
Cam




No comments:

Post a Comment