Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Valentines Day Outfit Idea #3












(Forever 21 Dress, H&M Top, F21 Shoes, Steve Madden Bag)

On the Blog Today:  Wow, already on the third day.  Crazy.  Just crazy.  Time is flying!  But it just keeps getting closer to my birthday, my favorite day in the whole year.   Something about this month,  I just love.  As I am around my town and even around other towns, it's so crazy how everyone and their mother has V-tines stuff.  Malls, gas stations, grocery stores, everywhere! It is crazy.  They are so good at getting you to buy stuff.  Lol.  i was down in Macy's last week, and seeing all the clothes for dates made start thinking I need clothes.  And I don't even have a date! They can suck you in so easy! 

Le`Trick:  Shirt over Dress.  Ahh dass a tricky one.  This is probably one of my favorite trends to wear because I love making thinks look like something else.  For instance taking a scarf and making it a head-band.  Two uses, major score.  So when you take a dress and put a shirt over it,  it makes it look like a skirt.  Bam, two looks.  A+ in my book.  

See you tomorrow,

xoxo,
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment