Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Jungle Fever











On the Blog Today:
Out Here.
With how crazy busy things have been lately, my style has been bright and colorful.  Wearing fun things tends to make me feel not so tired on really long days.  The more long days I do, the more I feel I can conquer the rest of my life without coffee.  Even though I think about drinking it all the time for extra energy.  Today started with making a YouTube video, going to the doctors, meeting up with a friend for ice cream, and seeing The Host!  A lot of talking and a lot of wondering why I don't have Max Irons in my life.  I have to say, it is my favorite movie right now!  Such a good love story.  I swear, every time I walk out of a love story movie I think, "I need to find myself a man."  Sad but very true.  I will forever wait for my Max. 

P.S- As I was walking out the door, I had my sister shoot the outfit I changed into for the movies.  She did really good, right?! Am I really starting to like my hair up because of her.  And also my classic sunnies.  I think it is time to invest in Ray Bans.  

LOVE,
Cammy  

No comments:

Post a Comment