Saturday, April 6, 2013

More Love Around Here








On the Blog Today:
LA Beauty.
Hi Guys!  Today I had the most amazing, total last minute call, experience.  I got to meet and talk to my favorite bloggers at a Blogger Bazaar.  I am still in disbelief that I actually got to stand in the same room with these girls.  I met Song of Style, Wendy's Lookbook, Sincerely Jules, and the Chriselle Factor.  I have so much to tell you, but I am going to save it for tomorrow, because I need to just calm down and gather all my thoughts.  Lol!  
On my way down to the Bazaar, I of course got stuck in LA traffic!  As antsy as I was,  I couldn't stop looking at the city.  Such a beautiful city with so much to offer when it comes to inspiration.  

ALSO! As for the Give-Away!  I promise I have not forgotten!  I am waiting for a special Anniversary.  

Love you guys!
And as always,
Thanks for stopping by!

Cammy





No comments:

Post a Comment