Thursday, April 4, 2013

To Be Or Not To Be






On the Blog Today:
Max Irons
I think most people who see someone who loves fashion, think that they only get inspired by fashion itself.  But that is so far from the truth.  Especially with me.  I could get inspired by anything really.  But things that stick out when I think "Inspiration" are men's fashion, city life, food and music.  If you follow me on Twitter you know I have recently become in love with Max Irons.  When I saw his movie The Host a few days ago with my Auntie, she kept saying "He is a cutie.  What movies has he been in?"  I had not seen him in any movies but he looked so familiar.  As soon as I got home, I Googled his name.  I then knew exactly where I had seen him.  On the runway and on countless spreads of Burberry.  I have been looking through all his photos today as well as other high fashion male models and I feel so inspired.   

xoxo,
Cammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment