Thursday, May 2, 2013

Last of the Moheak on Instagram

 I have at least one pair of sandals, loafers, and sneaker in my car at all times.  With all the 
heels I wear, I switch through out the day and wear flat shoes to unimportant events.
 Detail shot of our dresses. 
 Food is so much better in formal attire.  Especially less-glamorous food. 
Like Donuts!
 #armswag 
 Morning outfit.  Eventually ditched the shoes and just went barefoot.
 I finally found glazed donut-holes!  No donut shop 
had them after 12PM but I found me some!
 I have always been weak for burgers.  One time I went on a date to this nice restaurant, and got a burger while my date got this intense entree.  I would rather risk a good cheap burger than some expensive meal I'll end up not liking.  
 Chilling in the garden.  The weather was so nice and my Levi 
pants were just light enough to not make me hot.
See me eat the floor super hard on Vine App, @cammymorrell. 
I thought I could long board, but no. Now I am paying for it.  
I have a limp and band aids all over.  The worst part is I can't wear heels
til I heal.  haha that sounds funny

Hi Guys!  LA is on High Wind Alert, and there are fires all over the place!  So I went for the good Instagram Post, which I post every once in a while when I need to fill in somewhere I can't take an outfit post.  Follow me on Instagram @lastofthemoheak, or follow me on Pinterest!  I have been getting lots of new ideas via Pinterest, and posting my outfits up there too.  Which you can repin or like.  

Love You! 
Cammy

No comments:

Post a Comment