Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Don't Fret



I don't remember what I was laughing at, but it must have been funny..









On the Blog Today:
Don't Fret Boo.
I go through phases.  When I like something, I use or wear it out to get my moneys worth.  Like these flats, or my leather jacket I wear summer through winter, or this new pleather skirt I just got from Eva Franco.  This little skater skirt is to die for and fits so cute.  When I shop I try to find things that fit my body good and are playful.  Not only is the fit comfortable but the actual pleather itself has little boxes.  Which I adore.  


Okay and how cool is the last photo?! I try to be humble but when a good shot comes... you can bet I am going to say something!  It looks like the whole street stopped for my photo. 

Until next time!
xoxo

Photos by Kristen Lengel



No comments:

Post a Comment