Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Last of the Moheak On Instagram

 I am always reorganizing and changing things in my closet and room, but this time I when I took a step back,  I couldn't believe how much red/pink I owned! Do you have a color that takes over your closet? Usually my go-to color is always blue to bring out my eyes. 
 Since my weekend started early and I was working from home, I didn't find the need for makeup or hair.  The weather has just been outrageously hot, so come Sunday I felt like dressing up!
Shirt: Kohls Skirt: Eva Franco Shoes: Zara
 After a long day of walking in the heat I couldn't get my body to cool down.  So I went to Shave It to "cool my insides" I swear it worked! But as I was ordering, the guy looks at me and says "I love your outfit!  It is so New York!" I thought it was cute because I thought I was LA. I stand corrected! 
 I work in social media.  Which means you need a social-selfie break!
 Late Night Ice Cream Stop! With my boo Danica.  We both were wearing studded shoes & I believe hers are from ALDO. 
 Different day but same great taste!
 After receiving this Daisy print dress from Eva Franco, I honestly could have worn it all week! It was the perfect length and very fitted at the waist making me feel slim everytime I walked by the mirror. 

 I have a Gold & Batman obsession! 
Inside my Closet! It has already changed SO much since this picture but you can watch the Room Tour Video HERE!
 I loved the Daisy print SO much that I also got the dress.  I got so many compliments that day, and the fit was amazing! It had a very tight mid-section so when I was at my Grandpa's birthday party right here, no one could tell how much I had eaten! Sucked it all in!
Twirling in my favorite Eva Franco. 
& Just a quick hello selfie.  My mother said hello!

If you don't and get a chance, follow me on Instagram! 
@lastofthemoheak

No comments:

Post a Comment