Monday, July 8, 2013

Leopard & Lust
















On the Blog Today:
New Photographer!
Since working in LA, I have found myself a new photographer!  It is very exciting to have someone take your photos with an amazing camera, clothes look so much better now!  You guys are welcome to follow her personal Tumblr with her current work.  You might even see me and future sneak peak outfit posts.  Sometimes I don't get time to post on the same day, due to work and late hours, so I post them days later.   I personally love her work and find it inspiring.  I promise her work won't let you down! Also I have a giveaway coming up, I just have to find time to put it up! 


Jacket: GAP
Shirt: Michael Kors
Skirt: Eva Franco
Shoes: Anne Klein 
Ring: Vintage/Grandmother

xoxo Cammy



No comments:

Post a Comment