Saturday, August 24, 2013

Floral On Floral










On The Blog Today:
Is It A Dress Or A Skirt?
Last night my sis text me if I wanted to go to the beach today to get away for a day.  We were so excited to get out of town and even went a little nuts and wasted all our calories for the next week on a Starbucks Frappuccino.  Before we went to the actual beach we went to the Ventura Harbor.  I was really excited to get some different scenery for the blog.  

The overall dress I'm wearing is from Forever 21 and it is defiantly my new favorite piece in my closet.  It is so versatile.  I've already worn it with a graphic tee and today with a bathing suit.  Maybe I should do a video on 5 ways to wear the same dress.  Not to mention how popular these dresses are right now.  I've seen Kylie Jenner wearing a black overall dress on Instagram for the past month! Which means I am on trend right?

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment