Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Recapping 2013



























On the Blog Today:

One year of blogging exactly today!  This year has been so crazy and I have learned SO much about myself and how important lighting is in photos. LOL!  Thank you guys so much for all the support that you have given me throughout this year, even through the times I didn’t know what eyeliner was.... OMG I look so tired in all my old posts!  But it’s part of the learning process.  These are just some of the outfits I wore this year.  182 posts later, I find myself feeling accomplished for my year.  I have become more brave and embraced my style.  Every day is a challenge to be yourself and not someone else.  My blog has helped me find myself.  Thank you to my friends and family, for all your support and pursuing words.  I feel so ready for 2014, and again thank you so much for all the support and LOVE!  I love you guys!  


2 comments:

  1. I love your style! Congratulations on one year of blogging!

    -- Sarah Christine
    www.SarahChristineStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on one year! I've loved reading and seeing your style. xo

    ReplyDelete