Monday, January 28, 2013

Sneak Peek (Valentines Day)


February is almost here! February is my all time favorite month.  The month of love.  I am single and ready to mingle, just kidding! I won’t be ready to meet my future hubby for a while.  Like a long while. Lol.  Hopefully he is cute! (Who doesn’t wish that?) That’s not why it is my favorite month.  I was born in February! On the last day.  So the whole month I get to anticipate getting older.  I love birthdays.  It’s that one day, you don’t have to do the little things you hate so much, (dishes, for my family reading, wink wink), eat cake and have fun all day.

So I was thinking I would theme each week the month of February.  The first week is going to be Valentines Day Outfit Ideas.  Starting the 4th,.  I’m really excited, because I won’t have a date or anything, but at least for the people who do, can get inspired by me, and that would be ten times better than getting a free meal.  And free food is good! This is just a little sneak peek of what the week will look like, but this is not an actual outfit post for that week.  I am so excited! Have a good Monday! See you tomorrow!

Forever 21 Peplum Top
So Jeans
Forever 21 Black Tip Shoes
BCBG Love Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment