Saturday, February 16, 2013

About A Girl















Marie Claire Australia March 2013

On the Blog Today:  Hey guys! Sorry I missed yesterday!  I meant to blog but the day was so busy and when I tried to blog post I forgot my sim card for the camera.  This has happened before, so maybe this time I will learn my lesson.  I hope you enjoy this shoot from +Marie Claire  as much as I do.  I honestly don't put up anything from a magazine shoot unless I love every detail.  This post I love!  It is so simple and pretty.  Anyways, hope you guys are having a great start to your weekend!  Today I have already gone on a run and I feel like I have energy to conquer the world.  So I am putting up this post and then painting my new custom shoe shelves.  I can't wait to show you after I paint and antique it.  It will be so nice to take all the shoes out of the closet and be able to see them.  If I can see what I have I am more bound to wear the things that don't get out much.  

Have a Happy Saturday!
Have any fun plans?

Much Love,
Cam






No comments:

Post a Comment