Thursday, February 14, 2013

American Heart Association








On the Blog Today: First off, Happy Valentine's Day!  I hope everyone had or is having a great, romantic, cute, cute-sey, whatever I am done, date with the boy or the hubby or the couch.   Like me!  Little insider, no lie, sometimes it is depressing to not be able to go anywhere without being ambushed by red, pink, balloons, flowers, or Instagram pictures.  I seriously am done with all those photos. LOL! "My hubby is the best."  "My flowers are better than yours." Ahh the troubles.  Which I should probably stop hating because I might be one of those people one year.  Okay so on to bigger and better things.  The outfit of the day.  This outfit felt like an Oreo.  Girly item, on a boy’s item, girly item, boy’s item.  The beanie, t-shirt, and jacket are all guys clothes.  The beanie was a last second choice, when I was returning something to my brother’s closet and the beanie was just calling my name as I looked down.  I love returning clothes.  It's like when you rent a book from the library and return it knowing there are no more late fees, or none at all.  Best feeling ever! 

Wearing a Boy's T-Shirt:  Tip for wearing your dad's, brothers, boyfriend's ect. T-shirt is first is roll up the sleeves.  Guys t-shirts are WAY differently sized compared to a girl's.  So sorry but you won't look as great if you just throw it on, with the mentality that you will look just as amazing as a guy.  Second is, most likely you won't be wearing it as a dress.  Which means it will partner with jeans, shorts or a skirt.  But you don't want to just let it hang out or be fully tucked in.  So tuck half into the front and let the back just hang.   Also half tucking it in will make your legs look longer and also give that Dani Song vibe.  


PLEASE READ:  One of my favorite things to do lately is watch Biggest Loser while eating junk food or just eating in general.  Might sound ridiculous, but that's just me.  The new season is on and as I watched it today while eating Whopper Malted Milk Balls, a commercial came on for Walgreens.  Turns out that for the month of February, Walgreens is donating a dollar for every person who gets their blood pressure checked to the American Heart Association.  Not to mention, getting it checked it free! So please if you have one your town, go get your blood pressure checked!  Take your whole family!  I know I will be talking to my family this weekend about it.   I think it is an amazing thing that Walgreens is doing this.  You can donate without even donating! That is pretty great!  TWO MORE WEEKS to make a visit! So go change some lives.  You can also go to http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/ and just read about how to get healthy, how you can save lives, and just educate yourself if you don't know what this organization is about.  




Love you guys, and I will see you tomorrow! 

Much Love,
Cam



No comments:

Post a Comment