Tuesday, February 12, 2013

American Boy





    





On the Blog Today:  Conquering the un-conquerable.  These pants are on the verge of being a no-no.  But hey, it's guys fashion week, so why not.  I found these in my brothers closet when I was in the midst of finding a t-shirt for this week to wear.  I think these are his.  They were on his end.  Regardless they are far from women's pants.  They had this Marc Jacobs from a few years back feel.  I felt very 70s to say the least.  But they were fun.  Having fun is important.  Even if what you're wearing is yes, maybe a little close to weird to other people.  
So, with that being said, as to what I am wearing: Shirt F21, Shoes Zara, and we  will just say that the pants are vintage. Lol.  Anyways,  hope you guys are having a great day and I will see you tomorrow! 

P.S: Sorry about so many photos of just the pants.  I wanted to make sure you see them! Lol.
xoxo,
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment