Monday, February 11, 2013

If I Were A Boy









On the Blog Today: Yes! Finally! Men's Fashion.  My fav.  If you know me at all you know that I follow as many male fashion bloggers as I can.  I get so inspired by them and have so much respect for them.  A guy who isn't afraid to wear polka-dots or Aztec print, wins my heart any day of the week.  I have seen two of my guy friends sporting polka-dot button ups, and let me tell you, respect level went through the roof.  Guys get the cooler stuff, in my opinion.  I love shopping in the men’s department, just because the things you can find make your style/closet that much better.  Seriously, try it.  But be careful cause your mind is about to be blown away.
Okay so let us come together as one and talk about this jacket I am clothed in today.  I am so lucky to have a friend who dates a guy with amazing style.  Because then I can tell her to tell him that I am raiding his closet.  Hah! No really.  I have wanted to steal this jacket away for quite some time and now that I have worn it on the blog,  it is going to heart-breaking to give it back.  Lol.  So make sure you keep checking in this week (remember I post everyday), because each day is going to be themed "Men's Fashion into a Girl's Wardrobe". 

Also:  If you are a daily reader, please remember to follow me on Bloglovin.  Just click that Bloglovin face on the right side bar.  It is so cute, how can you resist. And, of course my Tumblr, Pinterest, Lookbook, and Instagram.   I try to keep up as much as possible!  Which if you follow me on Instagram, you can see I went for the teal oxfords! So comfortable! I can not wait to travel in these! Love You!

Love You!
xoxo,
 Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment