Sunday, February 10, 2013

You Fancy Now.








        

       

      

On the Blog Today:  These are from the event that I attended last night.  I wish I could have done my hair the way I wanted to,  but I was running SO behind schedule and when I did try to do my hair I was so stressed out from being late that it ended up looking nothing like it was suppose to.  I was planning on doing this Bohemian braid around my head, I saw it on Youtube and even tried it two days before, which it turned out, but running late makes me so stressed out. I ended up throwing bobby-pins everywhere.  Still need to clean those up! Lol.   Anyways, went and had fun.  The only bummer about this dress was that it rubbed against my arms.  When I took a shower this morning, the hot water made it burn like a sunburn.  Ouch!  Other than that,  I loved this dress, I felt very The Carrie Diaries,  and I plan on getting some major use out of it at other events.  

Also:  This came via-email (lastofthemoheak@gmail.com) from a reader!  From the Valentines Day Week.  Remember when I couldn't pick a color so I did two different pinks. So undeceive!  
If you ever do anything related to my blog PLEASE send it to me! I would love to see it! 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment