Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Getty












On the Blog Today:  I was trying to beat mid-night, but I failed.  12:02 AM.  So I technically didn't post today.  Lol.  Quick blog post today.  I am so exhausted,  more on that tomorrow, but I just got home and had probably the longest day I have had in a while.  The beginning part of the day was spent at The Getty Museum down in LA.  It was my second time being there, but I had forgotten completely how inspiring it was.  It is so big and has so much to see.  It was a walking day, so I went to my trusty leopard loafers.  When the loafer-look came out for woman,  I was a fan.  They are ten times better than plats and the top flap is so flexible, like wearing slippers.  But a more cute version.  Okay I wanted to type more, but I am falling asleep.  See you tomorrow!

Oh! And don't mind me! Today was so kick-back with the hair and make-up.  I had somewhere to go tonight.  I hardly ever put my hair up unless it is before I sleep, so that means I was really not feeling it today.  Lol! Everybody has those days. 


xoxo,
  Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment