Friday, February 8, 2013

Comfy Chic

Comfy Chic



On the Blog Today:  So I just started a Polyvore account!  
Probably one of the most inspirational sites I have started with.  On the last day, I decided last minute to do something a little different.  Instead of my blog-posting me and my own outfit, I went with good ol' Polyvore.  This site is amazing because it tags everything for you.  So if there is anything you see and like from these posts, click on the picture and it will take you straight to all the details/price.  Also it has more of a simple layout, so it isn't based on a woman’s liking.  A guy could easily shop.  If you have a Polyvore account, let me know! I will follow you! And if you don't have one... start one!  You won't regret it.  Promise!

Also:  Until I can get the little icons for following me on different accounts,  (which hopefully will be very soon), you can follow me on Instragram, Polyvore, Tumblr,  Lookbook, and Pinterest.  All at @lastofthemoheak.  There is still so much to be done on this blog, but it is so time consuming and I am not that technical!  Please if you have any of these accounts let me know so I can follow you!

See you tomorrow!


xoxo, 
Cam


Comfy Chic by lastofthemoheak featuring scoop neck tops


Jigsaw tweed skirt
$140 - jigsaw-online.com


Talbot Runhof gold heels
$485 - veryeickhoff.com


Diesel watch
$115 - shadestation.co.uk


Pearl jewelry
baublebar.com


Chain necklace
stylesforless.com


Black hair accessory
windsorstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment