Sunday, February 17, 2013

Boho Chic











On the Blog Today:  Hi!  
Sunday's are the one day I am guaranteed to go to church and eat out for lunch.  I have actually eaten out for most meals for the past couple of days and gained about 5 pounds.  I am starting the work out Insanity tomorrow, so I was just appreciating all the food I love for about 4 days straight.  I am a little nervous just because,  I have decided to dedicate myself completely for the entire workout.  Meaning following the actual diet that goes with it.  I don't usually do this,  I am really weak when it comes to diets or workouts, but I am really excited to blog about it a little every couple days.  So read up tomorrow to see how my first day went.  

Anyways, as I was saying about eating every Sunday.  I don't wear tight clothes because I know I am going to need a little extra eating room.  Lol! You know what I am talking about! So don't judge me!  I dressed Boho today.  This might be one of my favorite outfits so far.   Oversized and comfy.  Perfect for eating all that food!  I am about to leave for the movies again, seeing Safe Haven for the second time!  Really good love story, bit of a triller, but so good.  As well as the ice cream I plan on eating. My last ice cream for 60 days.  


Oh!  And Sorry!  I still have to learn how to change the format of the pictures to be the same width, so just bare with me.  I know it is a little annoying.  

Hope you guys are having a Safe Sunday!
See you tomorrow!

Much Love,
Cam

1 comment: