Monday, February 18, 2013

Casual Costco Outfit









On the Blog Today:  Hi!

 I didn't have time to get post an outfit, so I took a couple of photos in Costco because, today was the first day of Insanity.  It was only day one, so it was just a fitness test. So tomorrow is really when my butt is going to get kicked!  It was perfect because I hadn't gotten time to go get food to go along with the workout.  I don't want to post every day about the workout unless something funny happens like, I slip and fall.  Cause that's funny right?  Not really.  I will post every week about it, and how it changes my body and eating habits.  I can tell you that even though, I didn't have a complete workout today, I already have so much energy and feel so much better.  I obviously am bummed that I couldn't put up something fashion related up, but this blog revolves around my life and love of fashion, and I feel better about wearing clothes when I feel better about how I look.  And summer is coming! Thanks to Cali it is already warm (been wearing dresses and shorts.  Although since I gained the past 5 pounds, I can barely fit into them lol)  all of us, Californians can start tanning early!!! Yes!  


Have a Healthy Monday,
See you tomorrow!


xoxo,
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment