Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Waking Up the Leapord










On the Blog Today:  OMG! It's Cold!
Wow! Did the weather get chilly or what?  No it's not snowing, but the second it drops 10 degrees everyone in Cali freaks out.  Lol.  Just a quick outfit post.  When I bought this jacket I wasn't completely sold, not sure if I would wear it or not but three years down the road, I'm wearin it!  I got so many compliments on this jacket today, and compliments are my soul food.  So I may be wearing this jacket everyday for the rest of my life.  Just Kidding!  



Insanity Update:
Remember when I said the first day wasn't that hard.  Remember when I said today was going to kick my butt.  I did not lie.  I am so sore!  I was intense and I was sweating and it was so hard!  I did finish it and I feel awesome, but so sore!  I am sticking to the diet, no sugar, all natural, no processed foods and the world of difference!  I feel like I have more energy and to be honest, it was so nice to have all my meals planned out and ready to eat.  So day 2 down many more to go!  

Stay Warm!

Love, Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment