Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hand Dipped Into Pastels




(I wip my hair back and forth)





On the Blog Today: Hi!

I have been so casual lately because of the cold! Cold go away!!  Seriously I find it so hard to dress in the winter, just because it is so cold and I don't want to wear a faux fur jacket everyday.  Faux fur is the only thing that can really keep me warm.  But it makes them look dingy. Anywho,  although I feel more energized, I was running a little low on energy today and it called for my amazing oxfords.  I am in love with these shoes.  They have a party on top and a Nike Free like sole on the bottom.  Super squishy!  I feel like I am wearing running shoes all day. 

We were on our way to go run errands and pulled over real quick to take these photos.  Taking my blog post are super quick unless it is an outfit I like a lot or put more thought into.  Sometimes certain outfits look better on camera, so I like to give them a little more show case time. Lol!  So today I had to get a couple pairs of pants just because my others are being baggy.  If you are on a diet I recommend jean shopping right when you want ice cream super bad.  It makes you realize that fitting into a size 5 and 6 isn't so bad and maybe you can stick it out!

Love you guys!
See you tomorrow!

xoxo,
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment