Friday, February 22, 2013

Levi's Jean's Review










On the Blog Today:  Hey You!

So a couple of days ago I was at Kohl's, buying pants because they are thee only place who has pants that fit my leg length, and I came across the Levi's section.  I grabbed two pairs for fun just because.  I didn't think I would fall in love with them!! Seriously probably some of the better pants I have had join my closet family.  I am so happy with these pants I wish I would tell Levi's myself.  If you stop by Kohl's, make sure you check out the Levi's wall, trust, it won't disappoint.  I have been wearing them all day and they have not gotten baggy in the butt or knees at all.  Not one bit.  I am wearing the "Super Skinny" and am so happy I picked these, just because I hate all that extra fabric around my ankle being baggy. 

Choosing my favorite thing about these pants is hard but it has to be the coloring in the pants.  I would usually NEVER go for light denim jeans.  They tend to not look good.  Like at all.  But these pants have an even lighter lint on all the right areas making that part look way more thin.  And I love me some skinny.  Lol!  I bought these as well as another pair.  They can both be found on kohls.com.

See you tomorrow!

xoxo,
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment