Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bright Star






Photos Via Vogue Australia
 
On the Blog Today:
 
This week has been crazy!  I am in the works of planning two trips to New York and Florida.  I love traveling, I really really do, but it can be a stressful thing.  All the little details and places you have to be.  But, I can't wait!  Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday!  This is a spread I came across when looking through Vogue Australia March.  I have become so obsessed with other country's Vogue.  And Nylon.  If I was featured in any magazine, I would want to be in Nylon.  Nylon has this way of mixing and matching like no man.  Also!  I am back on Twitter.  @lastofthemoheak I am getting back into the jive of it, so bear with me! 
 
Love You,
thanks for stopping by!
Cam
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment