Thursday, February 28, 2013

Last of the Moheak On Instagram

Early Birthday Present I can't eat until I'm finished with Insanity.

Have about every type of shoe blister (heel, boot, sandal, oxford)
from breaking in shoes, so I wore my trusty Nike-free like Oxfords.

Blog Post turned into Instagram Time.

My boo showed my this app and we were seeing how we looked.
I think I look great!

Had my Instagram Homies help me decide on this dress.
(Blog Post Coming Soon)

Ended up wearing all black this day.  Which is a total rarity in my closet!

Birthday Outfit.  Wearing Forever 21 Dress and Letterman Jacket.
And Nine West Heels.

Dress I wore in my Vine Video.  Go get the app and follow me at
Cammy Morrell.

I got to request any place in the world for my birthday, and
I chose my favorite place. 

Thank You Guys for all the Birthday Wishes.
I had a great birthday today!
I am so thankful for each and every one of you!
Have some exciting things happening on LOTM.
So excited to share it with you!

Love you guys!!

xoxo,
Cam

3 comments:

  1. I once went to a party that offered prinstagram right away! You only had to post the photos with buy active instagram followers cheap a specific # during the party and they would get it printed immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same rules of social network marketing apply though - interact with (comment and "like") and follow your customers FIRST. On Instagram, they actually follow back.buy instagram likes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Modify the hashtag to the specific web-based social networking channel that you are utilizing
    Visit This Link

    ReplyDelete