Friday, March 1, 2013

My Blogging Station










On the Blog Today:

 I'm sure by now, you know blogging is my outlet.  I love blogging because I can show who I am to people all over the world my biggest love.  Although where I blog is rather small, it was important to me to have a special place where I could be inspired in the littlest ways.  I consider my whole room my closet because I have a way of thinking that if I can see it, then I will be inspired to wear it.  I blog in a corner next to a window, where I can see my little world at a glance. 

Because my birthday was yesterday, I got flowers which I couldn’t wait to put in jars and display right next to my laptop.  This is rare, I don’t usually have fresh flowers, they are way too expensive!  I love fresh flowers, especially really bright colorful ones.  Things you find on my little table anytime are magazines, jewelry, perfume, my camera, and some outlet music.  Especially in the morning! Music is my number accessory.  I can’t live without it. 

What music gets you going in the morning? 

xoxo,
Cam


No comments:

Post a Comment