Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Channeling My Inner Dani Song










(Forever 21 Graphic Shirt, Steve Madded Shoes, Err-thang else I don't know)

On the Blog Today:  I love Dani Song.  The one and only sister of Aimee Song.  I started following Aimee Song about a year ago and didn't even know she had a sister until I followed her on Instagram (@songdani)  but she has the most fresh style.  It has this high fashion grunge to it.  This girl is the style I wish I could work everyday but I don't own that much black. Lol.  She is always wearing leather pants and sneaker wedges.  My idol, because everyone hates sneaker wedges! 
This is actually what I wore today and then did my V-Day Outfit.  I wanted to wear the actual outfit so bad! But I worked out yesterday, and I am so sore today!  So 4 inch heels was no option! 

Le`Trick:  There ain't no trick to being as cool as Dani Song. 

(V-Day Look #2 Going Up)
See you tomorrow!

xoxo,
    Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment