Monday, February 4, 2013

Valentines Day Date Idea #1








(Forever 21 Blouse, Lace Shorts, Nine West Bootie Sandals) 
On the Blog Today:  Yay! Finally February, which means finally the month of single awareness! I am so excited.  Lol.  So again, this week is date ideas.  Obviously, this is my idea of a date outfit.  I have this way of kinda making things a little off.  (meaning, if it has hearts on it, I am probably not going to wear it.)  Why?  Because hearts are predictable.  I hate being predictable.  I like to make things the complete opposite.  But I can't wait for my Saturday Post, because it is actually very predictable.  But still very cute. 

Le`Trick:  You may have noticed that my hands are different colors.  I couldn't decide on a color.  So I picked the two I liked the most.  I didn't even realize how many pink and red shades of nail polish I have until I needed them for "Valentines Day".  Which if you'd like to see how I display my polish leave a comment or email me at  lastofthemoheak@gmail.com,  and I will do a vlog on it.  You can also request things at my email as well.  I check my email more, so it's more efficient. 
Anyways,  one of the easiest things to do when holidays roll around, which is quite often,  is paint your nails.  It is the first thing I do, because even when I am in my sweats this week, my nails are still in the color of love.  Lol.  So if you want something easy and timeless, grab a red or pink and get them nails did.  Or do them yourself like me.  I don't have time to go out for that, and it can be expensive. 

P.S:  Don't Forget to follow me by Bloglovin! Way easier!


Day #1 Complete
See you tomorrow!

xoxo,
   Cam

1 comment:

  1. Hey u r getting to the fame of fashion I support u in every way keep on succeding in u will get there love u!!!!!!!!-sky (cousin)

    ReplyDelete