Sunday, February 3, 2013

Kindness Is The Language






On the Blog Today:  I broke a rule today.  I wore double prints.  Dawwh Snap!  I have worn this shirt three times in the past three weeks.  It is so comfy.  I have a feeling it is about to be turned into a work-out shirt though.  I got no muscles, so maybe if I can see my arms, I will think that I am getting buffer.  Lol.   Anyways,  the pants have a small print.  It is almost not visible,  so it worked with the bold army print.  Which can I just say,  if you don't have army print in your closet,  go get some.  It is like really "in" right now.  I can't go 50 feet without someone wearing army print.   It can be super "I kick you in yo face if you mess with me" or totally girled up.  And for me, that is an A+ in my book.  I try to buy things I can get multiple uses out of.  Not just with one look, or one outfit.  


Le`Lesson:  I wasn't going to say anything, but now that I'm here and you're here, why not.   So I was shopping all day today.  Went to this mall, that mall.  Into this store, and that one.  By the end of the day I was so tired and wiped all me and my mom wanted was sugar.  Right?  Who doesn't.  So we stopped to get ice cream, and a girl I "know"  was working.  I was immediately bummed and didn't want to go in.  She isn't exactly the nicest person. I told my mom, I would go in anyways (stupid me lol)  and when I did,  this girl acted like she had never seen me in such a rude way.  I'm not saying "oh me oh my I know everyone and am worth their time" but I was a little thrown off.  I have had classes with her and I even took her to Starbucks one time.  So obviously, we are not strangers.   The sad thing is, is that this girl is drop dead gorgeous.  But the second she acted that way, she lost every bit of her beauty.  It got me thinking, that looks can be so deceiving and that beauty is on the inside.  It can be so stupid when people say that, because guts and hearts and all that stuff is so gross looking.  Figure of speech, I know.   But seriously,  this week,  be nice to someone.  Say hello,  and set aside the "awkwardness".  Beauty comes from inside and when you give that certain person a smile or a conversation, you could be changing their life.  Looks are NO match for a good heart.  


Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.  ~Mark Twain

P.S:  Tomorrow is Valentine Date Ideas Day #1! 

xoxo,
   Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment