Saturday, February 2, 2013

Not My Style









        


On the Blog Today:  Today went by so fast! I was cleaning all day reorganizing my closet.  I am not exactly the most organized person inside my head.  Have you ever gone to someone's house and you just want to clean it for them because it's so messy?  I feel like that is how someone would feel if they saw my brain.  I am constantly all over the place.  My closet is my safe spot.  So it is really important that my clothes are organized.  Everything has a place and is color coordinated.  Red, orange, yellow.  Jackets together.  Faux fur together.  If my closet was as messy as my head,  it would take me forever to get ready everyday.  
I leave my closet open all the time.  When it is open I can get ideas with what I have instead of feeling like I have to shop to get a similar look.  You can always find something.   The only time it really gets shut is if someone is coming over, and I don't want them to mess it up.  I can't stand when someone picks something up and doesn't put it back the same way.  Lol.  It is so frustrating!  Guess that's just me.  I
AND,  look how dark my outfit is!  I was kind of shocked I picked this to wear 
today of all the choices I had.  I like my brights and neons, so I don't normally 
wear such dark colors, especially all together, all at once.  Not my style but since I'm wearing it, I guess it is? Lol. 

Le`Trick:  Knee socks:  I don't really like knee socks.  I prefer a pair of tights, but they are a nice change.  To keep them from rolling down or just coming down over-all,  put lotion on right before you put them on.  This will give them something to sick too and then set on your legs.  It really works.  

Who you guys rooting for tomorrow?  
I don't know who to go for?! 


xoxo,
       Cam 

No comments:

Post a Comment