Friday, February 1, 2013

LA IMA COMIN






Today on the Blog:  Today I was repin L.A.  It is almost baseball season.  Well, March.  But I am still excited.  Nothing to big today on the blog.  Two casual days in a row.  I may be sick.  Lol.  As I was driving home from where we shot today, I saw someone I went to school with years ago, and so many memories came back.  I'm a little obsessed with Instagram, on it all the time, so it's been fun to find friends.  I've been finding all these people I have all these memories with.  Why do all the dorky guys get so good looking?!  I remember having crushed on the "dorky" kid, and now they be all famous.  Nauhht.  Makes me wonder if they even remember me.  Am I the only one?  Or the your toddler girl-friends are drop dead gorgeous.  What?? 

Le`Quote: "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."  - John Wooden

Don't Forget:  Monday is three days away!  Valentines Date Ideas are so close!


No comments:

Post a Comment