Thursday, January 31, 2013

Casual Junkie










On the Blog Today:  As much as I love to wear heels, which as we all know I do a lot, I also love my casual days.  I love sneakers and jeans.  Nauh, really.  But nothing makes me feel better than getting dressed up.  The thing I don't understand is that when you wear heels to somewhere "casual" everyone seems to freak out and ask the same question. 
"Why are you wearing heels?" 
My response:  Are you the heel police?! 
I used to get really annoyed when people would ask me that, now I could care less.  But sometimes I put on flats or sneakers, just to get people to stop asking. A.K.A shut up.  But it puts things into perspective for me.  Me not understanding someone with example, gages or why someone would eat cow tongue (I just found out people actually eat it! Ew!) is like them not understanding me the way I dress.  I wouldn't want them to judge me or think anything different about me.  People just have their little things they do, and heels are mine. 

Le`Trick:  Wearing high-waisted skirts can often be defeated.  Tuck in your shirt to not only show that your skirt is 5 inches higher than the usual, and to show off that waist!  Nothing wrong with showing off the skinniest part of the body.  Naum Sayin?

Also: I got asked multiple times this week,  how you can follow my blog?  It is super easy!  I just started my Bloglovin account and that's how you can follow me.  

(1)  Click Link
(2)   Start Account.  It is free and will go straight 
to your email.  I upload once a day, so that's one
 email to your computer/phone.  You DO NOT 
have to have a blog to follow or comment!!


Put in your Name
Make a username
Email (You can choose to not get email in your settings)
Make a password 
(4) Confirm Email 

This might be easier than putting the web address into the browser. 

Thank You Guys so much for all the Love! 
xoxo 



No comments:

Post a Comment