Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Huff, Puff, Cuff





Hello!
Today On the Blog:  I have found that finding pants that aren't super long, is almost impossible to find.  Now as I follow other blogs, I see that cuffed pants are more in style than straight pants.  Cuffing jeans/pants adds a little texture to you're outfit, making it look like you put a little effort instead of throwing just any pair of pants on.  But when I cuff my pants, they are either still too long, or the cuff is too wide.  So I have been double cuffing my pants lately and it seems to be staying in place.   This isn't just for shorties.  I have seen those tallies? workin the cuff.  Try it out.  

Le`Trick: First: I cuff them upwards like normal.  
Second:  I take the cuff and fold it in half, but instead of cuffing upwards, I cuff it to the inside of my pants towards my skin.
Third: I just even err-thang out and Wah-Lah. 

5 More Days Til: Valentines Day is coming up! I am seriously so excited for all the post I have for all the different date looks.  Make sure you check up on Monday! 

(Forever21 Sweater, Sans Denim Shirt, So Jeans, Loafers) 




No comments:

Post a Comment