Monday, March 11, 2013

First Class










On the Blog Today:
Hit or Miss.
The past couple of days have been so busy!  So today I took a break, and didn't do anything until 5 PM.  This nice rest isn't lasting long because tomorrow it's up in the morning at 4AM!  Time changes always kill me.  Anybody from Arizona?  Your state is so amazing to not do a time change!  Since things have been so busy my outfits have tended to be very casual, so it felt so right to put on heels today.  The heels I am wearing are from Zara, and by far one of my favorites.  When I really like an item, I tend to over-wear it.  The last time I wore these over-alls, it seemed I made a huge mistake and should not have worn them.  But today, I got so many compliments!  So I guess second time is a charmer.  Hope you guys are having a great Monday!

Don't Forget Ladies: L'Angelique's Bridal and Formal
15% off if you follow my blog!

As Always,
Thanks for stopping by,

xoxo,
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment