Monday, March 25, 2013

Freeman Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals








On the Blog Today:
Mask I Ask.
If you have read any of my other posts, you know that when it comes to making decisions on unimportant things, it is almost impossible for me.  It makes knowing exactly what I want easier, but then very easy to dislike at the cost at something so small.  I guess what I am trying to say is that I get stressed.  If you do too, well then welcome to the family! If not, then bless you child.  I came across this mask on total accident and was so happy I did.  Freeman also makes a Chocolate & Strawberry clay mask, but I have no idea how putting chocolate on your face can be good, when that is a major target to break me out. 

Anyways,  channeling my inner Avatar and being able to say "Hello Smirfs!" in a creepy voice was so much fun.  Once the mask dries, I swear you feel so relaxed.  My first impression was that the color was a bit blue.  No kidding, I look like I am the newest member to the Blue Man Group.  I loved this mask and highly recommend it.  Oh! And I got mine at Rite Aid since it is closer than any other drug store, and scored by getting it half off!   Hope you are having a relaxing Monday, I sure am, and if you have not joined this site, please do!  I would love to see a face of a reader. 

xoxo,
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment