Sunday, March 24, 2013

Last of the Moheak on Instagram

 Simple Arm Party for the day.  The bracelet was only 4.99!

 Trying on clothes, this shirt was a winner.

 Picking out a color or my shoe display.  I was a little over-whelmed lol.

I remembered eating this as I uploaded it.  I was so full.
Me and my boo Shay.  Somehow, I always end up taking selfies when I'm with her. 


I was so happy I knew just what color I wanted.  Look how many shades there are!

Yet another casual day.  This day I pulled out my old chucks.

Since I've been breaking in shoes, I had about three blisters on each foot.  These were the only ones that didn't rub.

I was SO bummed when I tried on this skirt.  It was too small, but the only one left.

From one of my Gifboom videos.  Follow my boo @heylookweslie.  She's a cutie.

My church did this thing where you pick three things you want in a husband.  Hubby, you can also be cute too. 

Baja Fresh in Long Beach with my family.

After my makeup was done, I took a good 5 mins for selfies.

My ring is my sister ring.  Got on my last Florida trip, i think, maybe the one before.  But I wear it everyday, without fail, and get asked about it almost every day.

St. Patricks Day Selfie, even know I totally forgot it was St. P's Day. Woops!

After having a really bad day, I stopped by my home-away-from-home, and my grandma made me and my gramps food.  We ate it out!

Oh, you know, just more food.  Jersey Mikes is probably one of my favorite sandwich places.

Sunday Funday Outfit.
Eating at Sharky's.  So happy my town got one! I haven't had it since my last trip to Florida.

Wearing my Steve Madden loafers.  More like trying to break them in. Ouch!

xoxo,
Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment