Friday, March 22, 2013

Taking Care

Taking Care
On the Blog Today:
Polyvore
Hey guys! You all know how much I love my Polyvore sets.  This one I created was inspired by J. Crew's Italian Shoe Collection.  I need these.  I want these.  I must have.  I fell so in love with the design, the thick heel, all the romantic colors, as well as the bold print, floral, and glitter.  I have made two sets with J. Crew heels, which you can see on Polyvore if you just click on the actual set.  Hope you guys like this, I certainly do, especially that Letterman Jacket.  (Still on the search for a cool Letterman.) But anyways, sorry for the lack of actual outfit posts, it's been crazy.  But as soon as things slow down, I will start posting those.  As for until then, I will try to post as much as possible, and I love you guys. 

Mwuah!
Cam






No comments:

Post a Comment