Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hair and Face by Ruth












On the Blog Today:
Ruth Stanke for Prom
The last time I had my make-up and hair done was, I think was three years ago.  My morning routine is pretty much the same every morning, and very basic.  But a couple of days ago I got my make-up and hair done by Ruth Stanke, and it’s crazy how much a little “magic” will do for you.  I wanted to take an opportunity to share with you guys, especially you girls getting ready for Prom, how amazing she is and how understanding she is of important dates.  Prom, like I said before, is a big day for a girl.  Please take advantage of her amazing prices and wonderful personality.  Once you go Ruth, you never will go back!  Although I am not putting all her info on the blog, you can email her for things like weddings, events, prom, or whatever! She is seriously amazing!

Email: stanke5@mac.com

No comments:

Post a Comment