Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Elevator Buttons






On the Blog Today:
Tuesday Tuesday
These pictures were taken where I used to go to school at.  I remember waiting for my parents to pick me up and the time my dad called the cops because I wasn't there, literally 5 feet away from the usual spot! Good times.  It felt weird to take pictures here because it has been so long since then.  Sorry about the weird sizing of the photos, when I make them bigger they loose the quality, so bare with me as I figure out my life. I would rather them be clear and small than big and totally blurry. 

Don't forget to enter into the Giveaway!
All you have to do is Like my Facebook Page

Love,
Cammy 

2 comments:

  1. Where is your dress from? It's gorgeous! This post has made me want to go back to where I went to high school a couple years ago and see what has changed and what is the same. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dress is just forever 21 I believe. You are so welcome! Thanks for commenting, I seriously love comments!

      Delete