Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Coachella Inspiration









On the blog today:
Coachella 2013
I have always wanted to go to Coachella, and even thought about buying tickets, but with so much going on this year, I couldn't find it in the budget.  If I did go, I would probably spend the week before getting pumped and searching outfit ideas.  Oh wait, I did that anyways.  Something about Coachella style really inspires me.  There is such a wide variety of styles for this event.  

Love, Cammy

Giveaway ends Monday
enter here 


Photos Via Google 


1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to go to Coachella as well! All the music seems so wonderful. Last year I watched quite a bit of it on the livestream on youtube. I've always thought that I would spend a lot of time planning my outfits as well, but I never thought to do it anyways even though I wouldn't be going. What a lovely idea! That tie-dye shirt dress has to be my favorite out of what you posted!

    ReplyDelete