Wednesday, May 8, 2013

ArmSwag Addict











On The Blog Today
Talking Armswag
If you follow me on Instagram, you have seen me hashtag #armswag about 100 times.  I have extremely sensitive skin, which keeps me from wearing necklaces.  So when in doubt, I wear more armswag. Maybe too much sometimes.  My wrists however don’t get rashes from cheap jewelry so I can pile on however much I want.    If you don’t know what armswag is, let me introduce you to a whole new world.  Armswag, armparty, or armcandy all refer to a term that means wearing a bunch of bracelets on ones arm.  The more the merrier and the bigger the better.  One bracelet too many, I started putting my swag on things other than actual holders meant for this purpose. It is was more appealing to the eye and looks more pretty. 

How do you store or display your jewelry?

xoxo

Instagram: Lastofthemoheak









No comments:

Post a Comment