Thursday, May 9, 2013

Find Me A Comic Nerd








On The Blog Today
I Need Me Some Hero
I literally only wore this outfit to get dinner last night, and I ended up liking it enough to shoot it.  I had bought this with the other Batman shirt the other day.  The great thing about graphic t-shirts is you can wear them for your outfit of the day, come home, change into pj bottoms and then later through on some jeans and it works.  Comfort all day.  I also forgot to mention my new glasses in the last couple of posts. I’m still getting used to them.  I hate how they slide down all day but they are growing on me.  With the glasses and the comic shirts, I feel like I need a comic nerd for a boyfriend so we can go to conventions together.  Haha!

What is your favorite super hero?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment