Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bees & Buds







 


On the Blog Today
It’s A Girl
I wore this romper awhile back (here) with a sunhat and no shoes.  This time when I grabbed it out of my little world of clothes, I wanted it to be a little more girly.  So I threw on a baggy bright sweater which gave the effect that I was wearing shorts, and a head band.  I usually never wear head bands because they give me major headaches.  And now with my new glasses which I am not quite sold on (little uncomfortable) I didn't know how it would be by the end of the day.  But it added the perfect zang of girl that I needed.

How do you style your rompers?

xoxo

Sweater: Forever 21
Romper: Eye Candy
Headband: Macy's ($10!)
Bag: Steve Madden


1 comment:

  1. I've never been big on the rompers trend but seeing you style it like this, just like you said, it gives the effect that you're wearing a pair of shorts! Cute! For the first time ever I really want to go out and buy a cute romper, haha(: You pull it off so well here as well as the last post where you styled it a couple weeks ago. I love how your post always push me out of my style comfort zone! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete