Saturday, May 18, 2013

Disneyland Trip


 My partner in crime for the whole day.  We had a good time.
 Outfit of the Day.  Little blurry but that's all I got. 


 To busy for me.  Instagraming. 

 I have about 21 attempt photos of this.  I like all the lame kid rides,
I was really lucky to get him to go on this with me.

On the Blog Today
Disneyland!
Yesterday I went to Disneyland & it was really fun! But oh my gosh, so many people!  The weather was really nice and now I want season passes.  We barley hit any rides due to all the long lines and we don’t like crowded areas and people.  Haha.  We don’t like people!  I was really happy though because we got pretty ice cream and it made the night much better.  I didn't really take any outfit posts, I was with a bunch of guys so, I felt weird stopping all of them.  Lol!  But I am sure you will see the clothes I wore split up in other outfits sooner or later.  I am very happy to be home now, I literally got home as the sun was rising and didn't wake up until almost 2.  I was exhausted.  Any who, hope you are having a restful Saturday!  Oh and sorry for the really bad quality in the photos, everything was with my iPhone.  There was no way I was going to take my Dslr.  No way! 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment