Friday, May 24, 2013

Hazy Days









These heels are tall and I ain’t no Wonder Woman.  
So when I text or Instagram, I am usually 
squatting to help me last longer.  


On The Blog Today
Happy Ending
This whole week has been flip flopped so many times.  I don’t even really know what to blog about on this post.  This is yesterday’s outfit, which I wore to a dinner for a great great aunt that was in town.  I wore the dress with high top converse in the day and switched to my favorite Steve Madden Heels of the moment.  They are really tall but it makes my legs look longer and somehow leaner.  Platform heels have been saving my life.  I am not a fan of my legs but these heels make me hate myself a little less. Oh and I started using this new straightener.  Not sure if I like myself with straight hair because I have lightly curled my hair for so long!  But I think you can see the ombre more.


xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Where is that dress from? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it at forever 21 a long time ago but I was in F21 a couple of days ago and I saw it! I found it on their website so here's the link!! http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?Br=F21&Category=DRESS&ProductID=2000049487&VariantID=

      Delete