Saturday, May 25, 2013

Day Into Night


Girls Day Out
If you are anything like me, I am a grab and go kind of girl.  In the morning, if I can’t decide what shoes to wear I will just grab a few pairs and run barefoot out to the car and figure it out later.  I am so serious too!  Sometimes my days run really long and my events roll into each other.  So I have to plan ahead for comfort and smart dressing.  This is my day into night look. Enjoy my little story.
  This would be a day I go out with my girls and later have a date.  I picked this because it is cute, colorful and so easy.  I start to run late so I don't have time to grab another outfit for tonight, so I grab what is close and go.  



 This outfit is light and simple.  The floral button up is perfect for this romper because the peach makes the specific peach flowers stand out.  I didn't wear any jewelry because my babes don’t care and I need to be clang free!  
These BCBG heels are really dainty, making the whole outfit very girly.  

Date With My Boy
I actually don’t have a boy.  But we will pretend.  After a long day of shopping, of course I am in a hurry because we shopped til we dropped.  And now I have to rush to the restaurant for dinner.  I run to my car and have just enough time to throw on a belt, heels, and a sweater.  



 The belt adds a bit of accessory since I didn't have time to put on any arm party.  It isn't too much for a date but just enough. 
  The sweater is added for a bright and colorful vibe.  Also since I will be out late since we have so much in common to talk about, it will be chilly towards night.  
 I didn't really have to change my heels, but I don’t really know my date (freshly dating) so he could want to do something involving walking.  The other heels are hard to walk in with little support.  This ankle strap will give me support and stability making me last longer.   

  If it gets warm, I can always take off the sweater and show off the belt that extenuates my waist.  


 And again if you are like me, hot and cold all the time, just pull the jacket cape (one of my favorite things to do) and look fab.

I hope you liked my day to night look.  And my lame story that did not happen at all but we pretend I have a boy lol. And a shopping day with my babes.  Can you tell I want to go shopping?  

xoxo 






No comments:

Post a Comment