Friday, May 31, 2013

Graduation 2013

 My favorite of the whole night!
 We Cute.
 Met them in fourth grade, still going strong like an old married couple. 
Weslie, Me, Shayna, Breezy, and Chelsey.  

My aunt, she has brought fun and comfort in my worst days. 

 The Units.

 My Whole Familia.  Every single one of them has been very supportive in my life as a blogger, and I wanted to say thank you to them for that.
 Why this pose, I don't know! But my sister and brother... we tight.
 Sup Dan. 
 My grandma was very happy and my grandpa wasn't even paying attention! He loves me, I think.
 Let me take a second for this one.  And moving on. Love you Seth, but you owe me another photo! lol!
 My cousin.  Mullenger and Morrell.  Makes sense right?
My Curious George.  
 The guy in the middle, we don't know him.  Just kidding. We know and love him very much.  He's actually how I know all my asian friends.  And you know how much I love my asians!  And look how white his teeth are!
The Clique.

On the Blog Today
Graduation!
If you didn't see on Instagram already, I graduated! These were just a few of the moments I really enjoyed, special people in my life, or straight up photos I liked how I looked.  Honestly at it's finest. I posted about Prom about a month ago, so if you didn't know I was in high school, now you do.  Today's post isn't fashion related but it was a very nice moment in my life.  Oh and sorry for not posting in a couple of days.  This whole week I've been preparing for last night.  My bad!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment