Saturday, June 1, 2013

Point On










On the Blog Today
Pointy Flats
The girl who wear heels most of the time and when she doesn't someone is bound to ask why.  I am that girl.  When I wear heels I feel taller, longer, more confident and of course skinnier.  Who doesn't want to feel skinny? But I am always on the look out for loafers or flats for my casual days or events. These flats are perfect in so many ways.  The ankle strap, the point and the silver studs.  I am also a gold kind of girl but something about the silver caught my eye. 

Today I had my forever best friend take my photos.  We were literally sitting on the couch at a party and I knew she could pull through so we got up and shot my outfit. In the process we got asked if we wanted to be models for some weed company.  We said no, but it was so awkward and then the girls dad showed up and was screaming at her.  Seriously, it was so weird! Anyways, little did I know Weslie could nail it in 14 shots.  I am seriously impressed.  AND she NAILED a spinning shot.  I have not once caught that moment where I am spinning and I look cute.  So thank you Weslie! 

P.S: Cali is on fire and that is why the pictures look so orange.  The sky was half orange half black! 

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment