Sunday, June 2, 2013

LOVE & OXFORDS







This dress gets too dirty too fast! I freaked out when I saw a smudge. 









On the Blog Today 
LOVE
I did not realize how much pink I have in my closet! Pink is not my favorite color, it's actually black.  Surprise! I love black.  It is a no fuss color, but not for summer.  I liked the playfulness of this dress when I first tried it on.  The sweet heart neck line and then the pleats over the twill made such a princess gone rebellious effect.  I would have loved to wear this with heels today to church but my back is completely out due to the fact that I got a new computer and I've been playing on it too much in the wrong chair.  No support! So I put my favorite oxfords with it to give it a comfy chic look.
What added the wow to this dress was my belt.  Labeled "LOVE" was like putting on a graphic tee.  I love anything graphic, so it was fun to find something unique like a belt with it. 
Happy Sunday! 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment